WHO ARE WE
Riverbend Consultants Limited is a locally incorporated company registered in the year 2010 with a aim of addressing development needs of the new South Sudan nation. It is a brainchild of a couple of experienced Business and Development consultants with several years of hands on services in both the public and private sectors.
The founders of this institution have been involved in different development assignments for governmental and non –governmental bodies recording immense success and satisfaction. The Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) in 2005 and the eminent birth of a new nation have brought with it both opportunities to be exploited and challenges to be addressed. In their desire to make a meaningful contribution to the development and success of the new nation, they are convinced that Riverbend’s programs and activities shall remain relevant to the realization of the institution’s vision.
An empowered community / society where peace, justice, equity and professionalism are the main pillars of freedom and sustainable development.
To facilitate the empowerment of communities / societies and organizations through training, capacity development, information provision, marketing and networking by encouraging participatory approaches in building positive peace and enhanced freedom for sustainable development.
- To originate appropriate entrepreneurship programs for induction of the youth, women, ex – combatants and returnees.
- To provide efficient and effective training and capacity building services to organizations and communities to enable them serve their target beneficiaries in a professional, respectful and a just comportment.
- To generate and disseminate useful and quality investment, commercial and economic information through publications and websites to the private and public sectors.
- To conceptualize and facilitate the implementation of appropriate projects with positive impacts to the South Sudanese people.
- To improve the quality of organizations management and service delivery through effective strategic plan formulation and management.